I didn't used to use my slow-cooker very much, but since becoming a mom I've started to use it a lot more. It allows me to cook dinner for my family without having to feel rushed in the evening. In honor of
- Cut a large onion into 4-6 wedges and place in the the bottom of a slow-cooker.
- Core a large Granny Smith apple and cut into wedges. Place in the bottom of the slow-cooker.
- Cover apples and onions with chicken broth.
- Coat 6 chicken legs (We remove the skin first.) with Penzeys Turkish Seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (or on high for 4-5 hours).